In August 2026, I spent 468.49 on the pets. I spent:
$6.86 at the locally owned pet store for an 8-pack of lickables for Prickles,
$92.42 at the vet's office to have a tech give Amis his Leptospirosis and Lyme Disease vaccinations,
369.21 at Chewy online for 2 24 can cases of cat food and 8 packages of lickables for Prickles,a large bag of Royal Canin small dog dry food and a package of 50 crunchy chews for Amis AND I paid for an order of miscellaneous items I meant to cancel but didn't look at my email on the day I received the notice that said the order was being packed. Oh well . . . I'll need it all eventually.
YTD Pet Expenses: 5059.00 (I went back through the numbers I entered so far this year and discovered they were off a bit so I rounded this total to match my revised total).
Monthly average so far for 2026 = $$632.37.
